Willow Math Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan War Strategy

3 posters

Go down

Clan War Strategy Empty Clan War Strategy

Post by Y2Doctor Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:31 am

Ok, so I was in this one clan and they would win 8-10 clan wars at a time before losing. Ok so now your thinking "oh they're just high level with good attacking strategies". No your wrong, they were actually Town Hall 8 was there max and they had about 6 or 7 gold league members, only one guy had pekkas, and they had good attacking strategy. So now your probably thinking "How do we do this?" Well what they did is split the clan in half, and the top half of the clan , Co-Leaders/Leaders sent a message saying a random number, while the bottom half just did, whatever. So now with this number how you would attack is by adding it to your spot in the clan war. Example lets say the number is 23 and your in the 12th spot, add 12 to 23 and get 35, thats the person you attack. So now your probably saying "what if were in a ten man?" Good question you just have a lower number for instance say your 5th in the clan and the number is 2, then you attack the 7th person, never have the number more the half the size of the war, so if your in a 30 man, never exceed 15, if you do you may be screwed because the lower people need to attack, so thats why we keep it to half your clan size, but this is only for your first attack, your second attack is what ever you choose!
Make sure to sign up in the forums and tell me what you think of this idea
-Doctor

Y2Doctor

Back to top Go down

Clan War Strategy Empty Re: Clan War Strategy

Post by Chandler Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:30 am

I really don't get what you're saying. All I'm getting from this is that the leaders and co-leaders tell the rest of the members who to attack? Am I getting that right?

Chandler

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeTheGreat Fri Oct 03, 2014 4:56 pm

Chandler wrote:I really don't get what you're saying. All I'm getting from this is that the leaders and co-leaders tell the rest of the members who to attack? Am I getting that right?
I think so... It would be a good idea if everyone listened
MikeTheGreat
MikeTheGreat
Admin

https://willowmathclan.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum